libglitz.la

I did some housekeeping work today, unmerged glitz.
I have disabled glitz USE flag for a long time. Don't know why it still exists today. Of course, I do --depclean regularly.
Then disaster happened as you may guess.
All the apps previously linked with glitz ceased to work.
So I have to resort to revdep-rebuild.
However, many program still failed to emerge, as "/usr/lib/libglitz.la" exists in many la files under /usr/lib.
Honestly, I still don't know exactly la files' functionality. But I guess it plays an important role in the linking process.
I used the following command to wipe out all the "/usr/lib/libglitz.la" string from la files under /usr/lib.
sudo find /usr/lib -name "*.la" | xargs sudo sed -i -e 's# /usr/lib/libglitz.la##'
Not sure whether this is the right way to go, but it works here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The diff between the original SEC complaint against Ripple and the amended one

Send $SGB (Songbird) to another wallet using a script

Rippled thread cpu usage