gdb in emacs, gdbtui and inputrc

In readline, C-j functions like "enter" key.
However, I defined C-j as menu-complete in my ~/.inputrc.
So, in gdbtui and when using gdb in emacs, enter key don't function as
usual, instead it performs menu-complete. As a consequence, i can't
use gdbtui and gdb in emacs.
I solved the problem myself.
I just thought that this problem should has something to do with
readline library.
Maybe my readline is too new? This is my first suspicion.
Then I suddenly remembered that I had redefined some key-binding in my
~/.inputrc.
Thus, the problem solved.

reference:
http://tiswww.tis.case.edu/~chet/readline/rltop.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The diff between the original SEC complaint against Ripple and the amended one

Rippled thread cpu usage

Send $SGB (Songbird) to another wallet using a script