I have written an ebuild for stardict-3.0.0

layman -a gentoo-china to get it, or view it online:
http://gentoo-china-overlay.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/app-dicts/stardict/
I wrote two patches which could make it compile when --disable-gnome-support.
Stardict 3.0.0 supports text-to-speech engine festival.
It requires the latest version of festival and speech-tools.
So I wrote ebuilds for them.
They are also in gentoo-china overlay now.
I haven't become an ebuild dev yet, so I can just put them there.
I will submit to bugs.g.o later.

I have reported relevant issues to stardict.sf.net. You can find it here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The diff between the original SEC complaint against Ripple and the amended one

Rippled thread cpu usage

Send $SGB (Songbird) to another wallet using a script