XRP Ninja

So I haven't done Gentoo work for a long time and I am no longer a Gentoo dev. I haven't updated this blog for a long time. I plan to start posting again.

I have been playing with ripple/xrp for almost 3 years. I had a negative ROI for most part of the last 3 years. Things changed about 2 months ago. 

So I decided to contribute back somehow. I started with setting up a rippled server. I am running it on GCE. It's running as a validator. It has a domain name rippled.xrp.ninja. I just got the domain verified by ripple.com. So you will see it on https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/validators very soon.

I will post another blog about how I got it up running. Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The diff between the original SEC complaint against Ripple and the amended one

Rippled thread cpu usage

Send $SGB (Songbird) to another wallet using a script